Sedgwick County Emergency Management is presenting a program developed by the National Weather Service to help education Sedgwick County citizens about severe weather and ways to stay safe.
The classes are offered free of charge to country residents.
The programs begin at 6:30 p.m. and last two hours.
Local programs include:
• Tuesday, Feb. 27: Viola City Building, Main St. & Wilson St.
• Monday, March 5: Clearwater Community Center, 921 E. Janet Ave.
• Wednesday, March 14: Goddard City Building, 118 N. Main (combined Goddard and Garden Plain).
• Monday, March 26: Cheney Fire Department, 525 N. Main.
• Thursday, April 5: Haysville Police Department, 200 W. Grand Ave.
Additional programs are being offered throughout Sedgwick County. Dates and locations are available online at www.sedgwickcounty.org/media/30270/sevweather.pdf.